The market is making its decision based on the price of oil. It is better to wait for the task to be determined for oil
In my opinion, there are no more than two modes
Or a real agreement
Or Um Jang, the probability of this is 99%
I take risks
what is the reason
Weakness of the strong trend, shrinking of the candle size
It is possible to fix it in four hours or even lower the ceiling and continue to fall
I take risks
Although the risk may disappear and then move again, but because the market is very volatile, I don't take that much risk
If it moves, maybe I will update its targets